Saturday, July 02, 2005

I Wonder Who's Reading This ?

Well, hear goes! This is all a bit strange for me, as I’ve never had to leave snapshots of my life online or anywhere else for that matter. It also occurred to me that here we are, all laying bare our souls to… well, that’s my point. Who ??? For all I know, nobody knows about this Blogger site yet. The band may be the only people actually looking at these messages. So, come on you Camera Obscura afficionados, let us know you are out there and get these replies and comments coming in. Just remember, we’re all sensitive souls deep down, so don’t be too cruel.

After that rant, I’ve just realised I don’t have very much to say. Not a lot happening down at trumpetland just now. Oops, that’s not true. I will be adding a parp or two to the wonderful sounds of Butcher Boy tonight Saturday 2nd July when they play at the Ramshorn Theatre in Ingram Street, Glasgow. If you’re in town tonight, you should check them out. I’m sure many of you will recognise their songwriter and chief crooner, John Hunt. He of NPL fame.

On a personal note, I’m getting myself organised for a little road trip that my beautiful mol Claire and I have planned for this summer. We leave in a couple of weeks and plan to drive down to Florence in Italy, before going over to Venice and then back home. I’ll take my trusty laptop with me and if I can get an internet connection, may even update you on our progress.

Well, that’s all for now. Hope to hear from you all (?) soon.

Nige

3 Comments:

Blogger edcam13 said...

I stumbled upon the band through your U.S. label Merge Records. Excellent label, by the way (Arcade Fire, Spoon, etc.) you're in good company. Great to see you've updated the site. Perhaps you can work on your friends at Merge. Your page at their site is in desperate need of an update. I'm in the States as well and looking forward to the third full-length release. Any timetable?

4:48 pm  
Blogger Mila-Z said...

A Spanish "Aficionada" is reading you right now...

5:46 pm  
Blogger ernestina said...

eehhh i'm reading this from argentina... i see all the other comments come from different countries... you should organize some kind of world tour... :)

3:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home